Office: Kennesaw Campus
Social Sciences Building (SO 402), Room 5007B
Ms. Reardon is the Instructional Designer for the College of Humanities and Social Sciences, working out of the Office of Distance Education. She earned her B.A. in English from Kennesaw State University and her M.S. in Instructional Design and Technology from Georgia State University. She also expects to complete her M.S. in Applied Computer Science at University of West Georgia in July 2018. She previously worked at Lockheed Martin as a technical editor before returning to KSU in May 2015.
Pearson Outstanding Instructional Support Award, Distance Learning Administration Wagner Awards, June 2016
Outstanding M.S. Student Award, Georgia State University College of Education and Human Development Learning Technologies Division, April 2016
- Co-principle investigator and instructional designer, 2015 Affordable Learning Georgia Textbook Transformation Grant $30,000 for Sexy Technical Communication with Tamara Powell, Jonathan Arnett, Monique Logan, and Cassandra Race.
- Co-principle investigator and instructional designer, 2015 Affordable Learning Georgia Textbook Transformation Grant $10,800 for an online course development for the Sociology OpenStax textbook with Daniel Farr.
- Presenter, "Open Educational Resources: A Cost and Copyright Analysis." Distance Learning Administration conference, Jekyll Island, GA, June 20, 2016.
- Awardee and Speaker, Distance Learning Administration conference awards reception, Jekyll Island, GA, June 19, 2016.
- Discussion leader, Higher Education eDesign Association ThinkTank Confernece, Washington, DC, April 7-8, 2016.
- Featured Speaker, "Creating and Incorporating OER." Design Matters web event by Affordable Learning Georgia, March 23, 2016.
- Hostess, "Student Panel." The Unconference: KSU's Online Learning Day, March 4, 2016.
- Presenter, "Sexy Technical Communication." Reimagining the Textbook by Affordable Learning Georgia, Macon, GA, February 19, 2016. with Tamara Powell and Jonathan Arnett.
- Presenter, "Shared Experiences and Common Goals: Teaching Online Around the World," Online Educa Berlin, Berlin, Germany, December 4, 2015. with Tamara Powell, Alexandra Mihai, Jeannette Schmid, Vanessa Slinger-Friedman, and Stephen Bartlett.
- Presenter, "Gratuit! Open Educational Resources in Foreign Languages Education," Georgia Educational Technology Conference, Atlanta, GA, November 5, 2015.
- Presenter, "Global Library," 19th Annual Symposium of Student Scholars and Undergraduate Research, Kennesaw, GA, April 17, 2014.
B.A., Kennesaw State University
M.S., Georgia State University